Art Deco Weekend Recap
We had a great time at ADW. We were out and about all weekend long and are just getting back into the swing of things. If you haven’t heard of Miami’s Art Deco Weekend before, we encourage you to read up on the festival and Miami’s historic Arts District.
Art Deco Weekend is a 3-day celebration of Miami’s world-famous preserved buildings that stretch along the one-mile Art Deco District. Now, in its 36th year, ADW offered the best exhibits, food, drinks and performances Miami’s art deco culture has to offer. The festival was first started in 1976 by the Miami Design Preservation League to bring tourists to Ocean Drive in Miami Beach to raise awareness and an appreciation for the art deco culture.
Here’s a compilation of links we love from ADW:
For more info check out the Miami Design Preservation League and Art Deco Weekend’s websites, or if you missed out on ADW this year you can still sign up for one of Art Deco Society’s art deco walking tours here.
- Kalla: Local Flower Deliveries Are Not Just for Locals
- Beethoven on the Beach, Block Party, Torch Awards Gala and More in and Around Miami Beach This Weekend
- Flamenco Festival, Swamp Stomp, Be A Kid Again Gala and More Things to do in Miami Beach on This Weekend
- South Beach Wine and Food Festival, Red Carpet Millionaire Mixer and More Things to do in Miami Beach on This Weekend
- Valentine’s Activities in Miami this Weekend