Art Deco Weekend Recap
We had a great time at ADW. We were out and about all weekend long and are just getting back into the swing of things. If you haven’t heard of Miami’s Art Deco Weekend before, we encourage you to read up on the festival and Miami’s historic Arts District.
Art Deco Weekend is a 3-day celebration of Miami’s world-famous preserved buildings that stretch along the one-mile Art Deco District. Now, in its 36th year, ADW offered the best exhibits, food, drinks and performances Miami’s art deco culture has to offer. The festival was first started in 1976 by the Miami Design Preservation League to bring tourists to Ocean Drive in Miami Beach to raise awareness and an appreciation for the art deco culture.
Here’s a compilation of links we love from ADW:
For more info check out the Miami Design Preservation League and Art Deco Weekend’s websites, or if you missed out on ADW this year you can still sign up for one of Art Deco Society’s art deco walking tours here.
- Kalla: The New Concept Soon Launching in a New Chicago Location
- Belly Dancing, Family Festival, Rum Fest and More in and Around Miami Beach This Weekend
- Easter Events in and Around Miami Beach This Weekend
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, Surreal Garden Party and More in and Around Miami Beach This Weekend
- 10th Annual Miami Dance Festival, Clark Gable Slept Here and More in and Around Miami Beach This Weekend